HOW TO SELL WITH REWIND VANCOUVER
Don’t worry, it’s easy.
WHAT TO CONSIGN
- Contemporary clothing and accessories (Fun to funky, chic and current, eclectic to one-of-a-kind)
- Items that are clean, and in like-new-condition.
- Home decor and furnishing appropriate to Rewind’s aesthetic, (come, in, take a look, and find out)
WHEN TO SELL
- Item’s will assessed during visit. Pleas allow up to 10 minutes for evaluation.
- We work with the seasons (and this is how it works) Spring items - February to April Summer items - May to July Fall items - August to October Winter items - November to January
HOW TO SELL
- Items should be brought in boxes or bags. No hangers (please).
- For new consignors, 6-10 items are needed to establish an account. A selection of up to 25 items is suggested for first drop-off.
WHY TO SELL
- You’ll make cash! Items stay on the floor for up to 2/12 months. For every item that sells, you will recieve 40% of the sale. For items sold $100 and over, you will receive 50% of the sale (a Rewind perk)
- It’s quick and easy! Items are priced, entered in a computerized account, and prepared for sale in a matter of days. It’s fun (we’ll make sure of it)